Check out below for a list of commonly asked questions and for details about our free estimates.
What does a free esitmate mean?
Is AAA Project Plus licensed and insured?
What happens if the painters break something?
What should I expect when AAA Project Plus are invited into my home?
Are you guys actually painters? I’ve bad experiences before…
Is there anything you can’t paint?
Will you guys cut corners to save costs?
What if you do a bad job?
I want to hire you but my house is in Bellevue, will you still paint it?
Do you have any discounts?
Is there anything I'm missing?
1. What does a free esitmate mean? During a free estimate our field consultant and head painter will come to your home to check the needs of the job you would like done. We will check interior paint jobs including ceilings, walls, trim and the condition of the areas in need.
For exterior homes, fences and decks, we will need to check the woodwork and any major repairs. Estimates include materials of outside areas such a brick or wood, as well as basic characteristics of your home and outside areas. We’ll email or drop off your estimate of how much your contract with us will cost and how long it will take so you can continue your lifestyle uninterrupted.
2. Is AAA Project Plus licensed and insured? Yes, we are! We’re licensed and insured. This means that while you are out for a luncheon with friends or on vacation in Tibet, you can trust that your private property losses and any damages are covered.
3. What happens if the painters break something? If something should get damaged while we are giving your home a facelift, the guys and gals at Farmers Insurance have you covered. We pride ourselves on our personal relationships with our clients. We give you the comfort and respect you desire when inviting us into your home.
4. What should I expect when AAA Project Plus are invited into my home? Rest assured we are all professional, polite, courteous, clean and tidy. We will treat your home sweet home as if it’s our own. AAA Project Plus takes special care to protect your home investments by covering counter tops, furniture, wood floors and carpets when staining and painting. We’ll even give your floors a final sweep to ensure your home has that fresh look you’ve dreaming of.
5. Are you guys actually painters? I’ve bad experiences before… Oh yes we are! We are professional full time painters with a combined experience of over 30 years! Painting is what we do, and ALL of our work comes with a 1 year guarantee on labor!
6. Is there anything you can’t paint? Not really, if it can be painted or stained we’ll do it. AAA Project Plus is a full service painting company which means we specialize in all of the following:
Residential; Commercial; Interior; Exterior; painting and staining of decks & fences, stucco, siding, fascias, soffits, doors & trim; reglazing and refinishing of bathtubs, tiles, counter tops and sinks; wallpaper and popcorn ceiling removal; wall textures; paint stripping; wood repairs; drywall repairs; pressure and power washing; sealing of garage floors and driveways; removal of mold mildew and lead paint; so much more! Brushing, rolling, and airless spraying is no problem for professionals like us. There’s not a lot we DON’T do when it comes down to it!
7. Will you guys cut corners to save costs? No. We only use the best in Sherwin Williams paints, products and materials, and with extensive experience and product knowledge you won’t go wrong. We’ll help you select the ideal colors and finishes for your next project. All materials we use are backed with Sherwin Williams’ manufacturing warranties and AAA Project Plus 1 year labor guarantee. So you can rest assured that we’ll do the job with efficiency and quality. Also, if you can’t hire an interior decorator, you’ll receive a free basic color consultation along with your free estimate.
8. What if you do a bad job? That’s just not possible because of a final walk-through we put in place to prevent that situation from ever coming up.
9. I want to hire you but my house is in Bellevue, will you still paint it? No worries. We’re used to jobs outside of Omaha.
Here’s a list of just some of the areas we regularly service:
Bellevue, La Vista , Fremont, Council Bluffs, Carter Lake, Ralston, Waterloo, Millard, Papillion, Lincoln, Gretna, Ashland, Plattsmouth, Valley, Blair, Glenwood and so many more!
10. Do you have any discounts? If you've worked with us before and would like to have another job done, we will give you a courtesy of 15% for coming back to see us again. Also, if you refer a friend we will give 10% off for first time contracts. We want people to know we appreciate you not only as customers but as friends, families and communities.
11. Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks for asking! AAA Project Plus makes monthly donations to Embracing the World charities. We want to do good for you and the world!
Fill out our contact form below to set up your free estimate!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.